INTERNATIONAL SEMESTER - Courses taught in English at Polytech Nantes (2011-2012)
With its international network of partner institutions, POLYTECH NANTES has developed a complete range of programmes taught in English based on the quality of its research and teaching staff. We pride ourselves in offering very high-quality training programmes in an ideal studying environment : Nantes, one of the most lively cities in France.
As an exchange student of Polytech Nantes, you will also be entitled to free classes to learn French throughout the semester or the year, and will enjoy the support of the international students' society (Eksilen, see their Facebook page).
ENGLISH COURSES IN 5 DEPARTMENTS:
MATERIALS SCIENCES (Spring semester only, January to June) - 30 ECTS on offer.
COMPUTER SCIENCE (Spring semester only, January to June) - 31 ECTS on offer.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Autumn semester only, September to January) - 18 ECTS on offer
THERMAL AND ENERGY SCIENCES (Autumn semester only, September to January) - 30 ECTS on offer
ELECTRONIC AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES (Autumn semester only, September to January) - 43 ECTS on offer.
Please consider the following information
Prerequisites for the courses are :
- English Proficiency: the minimum recommended level required is B2 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or equivalent).
- French Proficiency: Only required for everyday life. The minimum recommended level is A1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- There are also scientific prerequisites for the courses offered: get in touch with your international coordinator regarding the compatibility of our courses with your studies.
- In most cases students have access to all courses mentioned in the following pages within their own subject, but some restrictions may apply.
- PLEASE CHECK WITH US BEFORE SENDING us any signed document from your institution.
- POLYTECH NANTES reserves the right to cancel any programme where candidate numbers are insufficient.
If you have any questions concerning our courses, do not hesitate to contact our International Office:
- Laurence Buhé, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tchanguiz Razban, email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEADLINES FOR APPLICATIONS:
- Autumn semester = (September to January): May 31st 2011
- Spring semester = (January to May) : November 30th 2011
Mis à jour le February 13, 2012 par Eric FALC'HER-POYROUX